Private Classes + Corporate Packages
Offering classes to your employees and developing specialised programs can be a great way to create fundamental shifts in the corporate culture, and reinforce the company's values in a lasting and impactful way.
My business background gave me great insight into the needs of corporations today. Since shifting careers I've worked with a range of companies across different industries and varied sizes such as Lululemon, Swisse, Oliana, Mecca Cosmetica and more. I've worked with these brands to integrate yoga and mindfulness into their culture as a way to create real and lasting shifts.
Whether you're looking to offer yoga and/or meditation for your staff, have a consultation on the ways mindfulness can shift corporate culture, or create a unique and out-of-the-box program specific to your company and its needs, I can help. You can get in touch using the form below.
Why private classes over a studio? Private classes give us the opportunity to work together on your specific objectives and around your individual needs. Depending on your goals, the classes can involve yoga, meditation, and coaching. I teach one-on-one and small group classes weekly for those who:
- are time-poor and benefit from the convenience
- are easily recognised in public spaces and prefer the privacy of a home visit
- want to learn the basics before practicing at a studio
- have specific injuries/ concerns and benefit from specialised classes and assistance
- are looking to further their development in a specific area of the practice
If you're interested in discussing and seeing how private classes can benefit you and work into your life, get in touch using the form below.